- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen peas defrosted (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions or red onions
- 8 hard boiled eggs cooled, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Place lettuce in the bottom of a large bowl (or 9×13 pan).
Top with tomatoes, peas, onions and boiled eggs. Spread dressing overtop to seal the edges. Top with cheese.
Cover salad and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Top with bacon before serving.
Saturated Fat: 11g
Vitamin A: 1128IU
Vitamin C: 15mg