- 1 single pie crust
- 6 tablespoons flour divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 cups rhubarb chopped
- ⅔ cup sugar + 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1 lemon zest only, optional
- ⅓ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup cold butter
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line pie plate with pie crust. Combine 1 tablespoon flour and 1 tablespoon sugar. Sprinkle in the bottom of the crust.
In a large bowl, combine rhubarb, ⅔ cup sugar, remaining flour and lemon zest. Gently stir until combined. Pour into crust.
Combine topping ingredients in a bowl. Use a pastry cutter or a fork to cut in butter. Sprinkle over rhubarb.
Bake on the bottom rack for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 350°F and continue baking 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden.
Cool before serving.
Saturated Fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 314IU
Vitamin C: 13mg