Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Ground Beef Enchiladas" recipe we have found so far.
Ground Beef Enchiladas
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, green onion, and jalapeno pepper until the beef is evenly brown. Stir in water and taco seasoning. Simmer until water has evaporated.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, condensed soup, and cheese.
- Divide the meat mixture evenly between tortillas. Place a couple of tablespoons of cheese mixture over meat, and roll up. Place in a 7×11 inch baking dish. Repeat for each tortilla. Spoon remaining cheese mixture over the top of the tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 52 %
Cholesterol: 39 %
Sodium: 45 %
Potassium: 17 %
Total Carbohydrates: 8 %
Dietary Fiber: 11 %
Protein: 70 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Ground Beef Enchiladas