Lamb Cutlets with Beetroot Salad and Chive Mash Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Lamb Cutlets with Beetroot Salad and Chive Mash" recipe we have found so far.
Lamb Cutlets with Beetroot Salad and Chive Mash
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 bunch thyme
- 4 garlic cloves
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 8 French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 4 mixed heirloom beetroots
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 6 dill sprigs, leaves picked
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 small bunch chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1kg desiree potatoes, peeled, halved
- Using a mortar and pestle, pound thyme, garlic, nutmeg and a pinch of salt and pepper to a paste. Coat cutlets in paste, cover and chill for 2 hours to marinate.
- For the salad, using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice beetroot into wafer-thin rounds. Place in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine parsley, dill, onion, mustard seeds, vinegar, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Cook potato in a pan of boiling water over high heat for 15 minutes or until tender. Steam-dry in a colander for 2 minutes. Mash with chives, milk and butter. Season.
- Preheat a chargrill pan to high and cook cutlets, turning, for 6 minutes for medium. Transfer to a plate and rest, loosely covered with foil, for 4 minutes.
- Add beetroot to salad and toss to combine. Serve with chops and mash.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Lamb Cutlets with Beetroot Salad and Chive Mash