Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe? Are you wondering how Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup".
Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion — chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 carrots — peeled and chopped
- 1 pound broccoli — cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 very small head or 1/2 large cauliflower — cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard — (I used 1 tablespoon grainy brown mustard and 1/2 tablespoon Dijon)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Turn the Instant Pot to SAUTE and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onion and cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften and brown, about 3 minutes. Splash in some of the water and scrape a spoon along the bottom of the pan to remove any stuck-on bits. Add the carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, brown mustard, and salt. Add the remaining water.
Close and seal the lid. Cook on HIGH pressure (Manual) for 3 minutes. When the cooking cycle is complete, immediately vent to release the remaining pressure. Carefully open the lid. With an immersion blender, puree the soup, leaving it as creamy or as chunky as you like. Alternatively, you can transfer the soup to a blender or food processor and puree it in batches, then return it to the Instant Pot. (Be careful not to overfill, as hot soup will splatter.)
Stir in the cheddar, Parmesan, almond milk, and black pepper. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Enjoy hot (with a bonus sprinkle of cheddar if you feel so called!).
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 5992%
Vitamin C: 174%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup