Best Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken? Are you wondering how to prepare Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken? Which Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken.
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Recipe Info
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: butter chicken tenders cream cheese Fresh Baby Spinach fresh basil ground black pepper Italian seasoning low-sodium chicken broth minced garlic olive oil onion paprika parmesan cheese penne pasta pepper salt tomatoes packed in oil
More Chicken & Beef
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Recipe
- Combine paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl and season chicken tenders on both sides.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add olive oil. Brown chicken tenders in the hot oil for about 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Add butter to Instant Pot(R). Stir in onion and garlic; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth, scraping off browned bits from the bottom with a wooden spoon. Mix in penne pasta, half-and-half, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Return chicken tenders back to the pot; close and lock the lid. Select High pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken to plate and cover with foil. Immediately stir penne to separate them from the sauce. Mix in cream cheese, stirring until sauce is smooth. Add Parmesan cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes, stirring well. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces, return to the pot, and stir to combine with the sauce. Toss basil in right before serving.