- 2 1/2 cups dry macaroni noodles
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 oz cream cheese approx. 1/3 cup
- 3/4 cup milk divided
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Add dry macaroni noodles, water, onion powder, dry mustard, seasoning salt, pepper and butter to the instant pot.
Set timer for 6 minutes on high pressure.
Release pressure once completed, there will be water in the bottom – do not drain.
Stir in the cream cheese to melt. Add the 1/4 cup milk slowly until blended.
Stir in the cheddar and parmesan cheese. Add the remaining 1/2 cup milk until the desired consistency is reached. You may not need the entire amount of milk.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 595%