Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini" recipe we have found so far.
Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
4 links chicken sausage links, thinly sliced
1/2 c. italian breadcrumbs
3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
1/2 c. shredded fontina
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c. chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Score zucchini (like you’re dicing an avocado) and scoop out insides into a large bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken sausage and cook until seared, 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup mozzarella, fontina, garlic, and basil.
- Spoon mixture into zucchini and top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese golden, 15 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini