Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal" recipe we have found so far.
Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and divided
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups milk (I use almond milk)
- 1 large egg (or 1 Tablespoon flaxseed for vegan)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, half the walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add in the milk, maple syrup, egg, coconut oil, vanilla and grated zucchini. Stir well to combine.
- Carefully pour the oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Scatter the remaining walnuts across the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the top is nicely golden. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Portion and serve. I like topping mine with peanut butter or almond butter and a splash of milk.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal