Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos" recipe we have found so far.
Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash of cayenne
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- Avocado (for garnish)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Green Chile Cilantro Sauce
- Make Green Chile Cilantro Sauce.
- Cut cauliflower into 1-inch pieces.
- Chop red onion.
- Mince garlic clove.
- Slice half of jalapeno into small rings, then remove the seeds from the second half and mince.
- Juice lime.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, cumin, and garlic. Add in jalapeno rings.
Cook and serve:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower pieces in lime marinade.
- Pour cauliflower into a roasting pan and roast in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until cauliflower starts to brown.
- While cauliflower is cooking, heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a small skillet on medium heat.
- Add red onion and minced jalapeno to skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is soft.
- Pour black beans and 1/2 teaspoon of salt into to skillet and reduce heat to low, cooking until heated through. (You can just keep simmering on low until the cauliflower is ready.)
- Heat corn tortillas.
- Assemble each corn tortilla with cauliflower, black beans, Green Chile Cilantro Sauce, avocado, and cilantro.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos