- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash of cayenne
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- Avocado (for garnish)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Green Chile Cilantro Sauce
- Make Green Chile Cilantro Sauce.
- Cut cauliflower into 1-inch pieces.
- Chop red onion.
- Mince garlic clove.
- Slice half of jalapeno into small rings, then remove the seeds from the second half and mince.
- Juice lime.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, cumin, and garlic. Add in jalapeno rings.
Cook and serve:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower pieces in lime marinade.
- Pour cauliflower into a roasting pan and roast in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until cauliflower starts to brown.
- While cauliflower is cooking, heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a small skillet on medium heat.
- Add red onion and minced jalapeno to skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is soft.
- Pour black beans and 1/2 teaspoon of salt into to skillet and reduce heat to low, cooking until heated through. (You can just keep simmering on low until the cauliflower is ready.)
- Heat corn tortillas.
- Assemble each corn tortilla with cauliflower, black beans, Green Chile Cilantro Sauce, avocado, and cilantro.