Mango Chutney Chicken Curry Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mango Chutney Chicken Curry" recipe we have found so far.
Mango Chutney Chicken Curry
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink, 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
1/2 cup: 320 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 558mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home