Best Mango Chutney Chicken Curry? Are you wondering how to prepare Mango Chutney Chicken Curry? Which Mango Chutney Chicken Curry recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Mango Chutney Chicken Curry.
Mango Chutney Chicken Curry Recipe Info
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: canola oil chicken breasts curry powder
Mango Chutney Chicken Curry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink, 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
1/2 cup: 320 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 558mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home