- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink, 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
1/2 cup: 320 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 558mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.