Indian Style Pasta Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Indian Style Pasta " recipe we have found so far.
Indian Style Pasta
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1½ tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Paste
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Capsicum, sliced
- 8-10 French Beans, cross sliced
- ½ Carrot, cross sliced
- 2 tsp. Corn, boiled
- Tomato Puree of 2 boiled tomatoes, sieved
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala
- 1 tsp. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp. Mixed Herbs
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Ketchup
- ½ cup Water
- 1 cup Fusilli Pasta, boiled for 11-12 minutes by adding 1 tsp. Oil and Salt and drained
- 2-3 tsp. Grated Cheese/Paneer
- Coriander leaves
- Heat Olive Oil in a pan and add garlic paste and onion to it. Saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add capsicum, french beans, carrot, boiled corn and salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add tomato puree, garam masala, Kashmiri red chilli powder, mixed herbs, ketchup and mix well.
- Add ½ cup water and pasta and mix well.
- Finally, add salt as per taste, grated cheese and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Indian Style Pasta Recipe