Pasta Sabzi Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pasta Sabzi " recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1 Onion Chopped
- Tomato Puree of 2 Tomatoes
- 4 Babycorns Chopped
- 1 Carrot Diced
- 4 Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 Potato Diced
- 1 Cup Elbow Macaroni
- ½ tsp. Garam Masala
- 1½ tsp. Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1½ tsp. Cheese Spread
- Coriander Leaves
- Grated Processed Cheese for Garnish
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds, onion, tomato puree, babycorns, carrot, mushrooms, potato, uncooked elbow macaroni, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt, sugar and cook it well mixing frequently.
- Add water until all the ingredients are dipped in it.
- Let this come to a boil and then shut the lid of the cooker. Cook it until 2 whistles are blown.
- Once the cooker cools down, open the lid and add cheese spread to it.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Grate some processed cheese for garnish and serve hot!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pasta Sabzi Recipe | पास्ता भाजी | Indian Style Masala Macaroni | Pasta Recipe In Marathi by Sonali