Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto" recipe we have found so far.
Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 1 (8.5-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, and basil in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped. Transfer the tomato mixture to a large bowl. Stir in the Parmesan.
- Add the pasta to the pesto and toss to coat, adding enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto