- 1 lb pizza dough or 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce divided
- 2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2/3 cup mini pepperoni or chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Roll pizza dough out to approximately a 16″ x 14″ square.
Combine garlic powder and parsley with 1/2 cup of pizza sauce and spread over the dough. Top with mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and mini pepperoni. Roll dough cinnamon roll style.
Cut into 12 slices and place in greased muffin tins.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 12-14 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes and serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping!
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 211IU
Vitamin C: 1mg