Vegan Quinoa and Guac Bowl Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Vegan Quinoa and Guac Bowl" recipe we have found so far.
Vegan Quinoa and Guac Bowl
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat pinto beans in a saucepan over low heat until hot, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Bring water, quinoa, and salt to a boil in a saucepan and simmer until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and black pepper; cook and stir until bell peppers are softened but still crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Toss quinoa, pinto beans, and lettuce together in a bowl. Top with pepper mixture, vegan cheese, avocado, and vegan sour cream.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegan Quinoa and Guac Bowl