Simple Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Simple Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore " recipe we have found so far.
Simple Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 lb. mixed small boneless skinless chicken breasts and thighs
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
1-Mix dressing and oregano in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
2-Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each piece with dressing mixture.
3-Top with vegetables and pasta sauce; cover with lid.
4-Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours). About 15 min. before ready to serve, cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
5-Drain pasta. Serve topped with chicken and vegetables.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 12%
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 85mg 28%
Total Carbohydrates 33g 12%
Dietary Fibers 3g 11%
Sugars 7g 14%
Protein 27g 54%
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 10%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Simple Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore