Slow-Cooker Eggplant Parm Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Slow-Cooker Eggplant Parm" recipe we have found so far.
Slow-Cooker Eggplant Parm
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 large eggplant, sliced into 1/2″ coins
- 2 eggs
- 1 c.panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp.garlic powder
- 1 tsp.Italian seasoning
- 2 c. marinara
- 12 oz.mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place eggplant on paper towel-lined baking sheet and sprinkle each piece with salt. Let sit for 30 minutes and pat dry.
- Spread about a third of the sauce in the bottom of a slow cooker. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. In another medium bowl, whisk together panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of eggplant in eggs then dredge in bread crumbs. Lay an even layer of slices into the slow cooker. Top with more sauce and mozzarella. Repeat layers 2 more times. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and garnish with basil.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow-Cooker Eggplant Parm