Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork? Are you wondering how to prepare Slow Cooker Pulled Pork? Which Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe Info
Total Time: 4 Hours, 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 6
Ingredient tags: black pepper brown sugar CAMPBELL’S Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup canola oil chicken broth Garlic onion orange juice paprika pork shoulder vinegar
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
- Sprinkle pork with ground pepper
- In a heavy bottom skillet, warm oil over medium heat and brown pork roast all over, about 10 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add onions, garlic, paprika, bay leaf, brown sugar and cider vinegar, tomato soup, broth, and orange juice.
- Cook, covered, on high setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 7 to 8 hours. Remove pork roast from liquid and cool. Remove bay leaf.
- Using two forks, shred, or pull apart and return to hot liquid.
- Adjust seasoning to your liking and serve piled high on warm buns.
Dietary Fibre2 g
Vitamin A4 %DV
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow Cooker Pulled Pork