Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Slow Cooker Pulled Pork" recipe we have found so far.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Sprinkle pork with ground pepper
- In a heavy bottom skillet, warm oil over medium heat and brown pork roast all over, about 10 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add onions, garlic, paprika, bay leaf, brown sugar and cider vinegar, tomato soup, broth, and orange juice.
- Cook, covered, on high setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 7 to 8 hours. Remove pork roast from liquid and cool. Remove bay leaf.
- Using two forks, shred, or pull apart and return to hot liquid.
- Adjust seasoning to your liking and serve piled high on warm buns.
Dietary Fibre2 g
Vitamin A4 %DV
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow Cooker Pulled Pork