Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Slow Cooker Pulled Pork" recipe we have found so far.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Sprinkle pork with ground pepper
- In a heavy bottom skillet, warm oil over medium heat and brown pork roast all over, about 10 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add onions, garlic, paprika, bay leaf, brown sugar and cider vinegar, tomato soup, broth, and orange juice.
- Cook, covered, on high setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 7 to 8 hours. Remove pork roast from liquid and cool. Remove bay leaf.
- Using two forks, shred, or pull apart and return to hot liquid.
- Adjust seasoning to your liking and serve piled high on warm buns.
Dietary Fibre2 g
Vitamin A4 %DV
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow Cooker Pulled Pork