Pork Loin Roast with Herbs and Garlic Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pork Loin Roast with Herbs and Garlic" recipe we have found so far.
Pork Loin Roast with Herbs and Garlic
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 1/2 pound pork loin fillet, Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Herb
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced into 2 inch long pieces
- 3 cups yellow squash, sliced into 2 inch long pieces
- 1 cup baby tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3 inch spears (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adjust oven rack to the center position and preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Line a sheet pan with foil and lightly grease with oil or spray. Set aside.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat until just beginning to smoke. Carefully add pork and sear until browned on each side about 1 ½ minutes, 6 minutes total. Turn off heat and transfer pork to a plate.
In a large bowl combine corn, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, asparagus, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
Place seared pork in the center of the pan add roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer vegetable mixture to a large sheet pan around the pork.
Roast until thickest part of the pork registers 140°F to 145°F (60°C to 63°C), about 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve pork with roasted vegetables.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pork Loin Roast with Herbs and Garlic