- 2 1/2 pound pork loin fillet, Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Herb
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced into 2 inch long pieces
- 3 cups yellow squash, sliced into 2 inch long pieces
- 1 cup baby tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3 inch spears (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adjust oven rack to the center position and preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Line a sheet pan with foil and lightly grease with oil or spray. Set aside.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat until just beginning to smoke. Carefully add pork and sear until browned on each side about 1 ½ minutes, 6 minutes total. Turn off heat and transfer pork to a plate.
In a large bowl combine corn, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, asparagus, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
Place seared pork in the center of the pan add roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer vegetable mixture to a large sheet pan around the pork.
Roast until thickest part of the pork registers 140°F to 145°F (60°C to 63°C), about 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve pork with roasted vegetables.
Calories 504 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Fat 26g 40%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Cholesterol 123mg 41%
Sodium 1915mg 80%
Potassium 656mg 19%
Carbohydrates 22g 7%
Fiber 4g 16%
Sugar 8g 9%
Protein 49g 98%
Vitamin A 1200IU 24%
Vitamin C 51.2mg 62%
Calcium 130mg 13%
Iron 4.5mg 25%