Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters" recipe we have found so far.
Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 50g courgette, grated
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 50g self-raising flour
- 5 eggs, 1 beaten, 4 for poaching
- 40ml milk
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- mixed leaves, to serve
- Mix the sweetcorn, spring onions, courgette, paprika, flour, beaten egg, milk and some seasoning in a large bowl and set aside.
- Put a large pan of water on to boil. In a bowl, mix the chilli sauce with the lime juice and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan and spoon in four burger-sized mounds of the fritter mixture, spaced apart (you may need to do this in two batches). When brown on the underside, turn over and cook for 3 mins more until golden.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs in the simmering water for 2-3 mins until cooked and the yolks are runny. Remove with a slotted spoon. Serve the fritters topped with a poached egg, mixed leaves and a drizzle of the chilli dressing.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters