Tagliatelle al Ragu Bolognese Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Tagliatelle al Ragu Bolognese" recipe we have found so far.
Tagliatelle al Ragu Bolognese
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 500g (1 lb) fresh tagliatelle or 400g (14 oz) dried egg tagliatelle
- 60g (2 oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 55g (1 ¾ oz) butter
- 55g (1 ¾ oz) minced prosciutto far or pancetta
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 100g (3 ½ oz) minced lean veal or beef
- 100g (3 ½ oz) minced lean pork
- 1 glass of dry red wine
- A little beef or chicken stock
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- To make the ragu, heat the butter in a large pan, add the prosciutto fat or pancetta, carrot, celery and onion and fry gently for about 10 minutes. Add the minced meats and stir with a wooden spoon to break them up into smaller chunks.
- Cook for about 15 minutes to brown the meat, then add the wine and bubble for a few minutes to allow the alcohol to evaporate little. Stir in a little stock to prevent the mixture sticking to the pan. Stir in the tomato paste and dilute with a few tablespoons of stock to give a sauce like consistency. Leave to simmer for 1 ½ hours, adding more stock if the mixture becomes dry. At the end of the cooking time, add a little more stock to obtain a smooth consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water until al dente, then drain and mix with the sauce. Serve with the Parmesan cheese.
- Offer which will be on this resource: Remember to use clean water for cooking and drinking. A good choice is to use a water filter.
- Total Fat: 77 g
- Saturated Fat: 41 g
- Trans Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 227 mg
- Sodium: 2694 mg
- Calcium: 586 mg
- Potassium: 2027 mg
- Magnesium: 0 mg
- Iron: 34 mg
- Zinc: 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 376 g
- Dietary Fiber: 15 g
- Sugar: 15 g
- Protein: 98 g
- Alcohol: 0 g
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid: 0 g
- Omega 6 Fatty Acid: 2 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Tagliatelle al Ragu Bolognese