Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese " recipe we have found so far.
Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 3/4 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook and stir onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add meat; cook on medium-high heat until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 15 min., stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Remove sauce from heat. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Drain pasta; place on platter. Top with sauce and Parmesan.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 21%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Trans Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 45mg 15%
Sodium 770mg 33%
Total Carbohydrates 51g 19%
Dietary Fibers 4g 14%
Sugars 6g 12%
Protein 21g 42%
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 15%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese