Best Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese ? Are you wondering how to prepare Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese ? Which Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese .
Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese Recipe Info
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 6
Ingredient tags: beef KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese small onion Spaghetti Tomato sauce tomatoes
Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese Recipe
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 3/4 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook and stir onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add meat; cook on medium-high heat until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 15 min., stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Remove sauce from heat. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Drain pasta; place on platter. Top with sauce and Parmesan.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese