Truffle and Parmesan Tater Tots Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Truffle and Parmesan Tater Tots" recipe we have found so far.
Truffle and Parmesan Tater Tots
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 800g Rooster potatoes, peeled & quartered
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp thyme, finely chopped
- Sea salt & ground black pepper
- Sunflower oil, for frying
- Truffle oil, to serve
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Add sunflower oil approximately half way up a large high sided wide casserole and bring to 180ºC/350F/Gas mark 4 on a cooking thermometer over a medium heat.
- Place the potatoes in a pot and fill with cold water. Place a lid on and bring to a steady boil over a high heat. Par boil for about 6 minutes before draining and allowing to cool completely. When cool, grate finely on a box grater.
- Transfer the dry potato to a mixing bowl and mix through the flour, garlic, powder and thyme. Shape small amounts of the potato into tater tot shapes. Set aside on a plate.
- Carefully add the potato pieces to the hot oil using a slotted spoon, be careful not to over crowed the pot. Fry for 5-6 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon and drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Place the tots in a bowl and drizzle over a teaspoon of truffle oil and a generous handful of finely grated Parmesan cheese. Toss to coat completely. Serve warm.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Truffle and Parmesan Tater Tots