Sliced Cotechino with Truffle Oil and Garlic Mash Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Sliced Cotechino with Truffle Oil and Garlic Mash" recipe we have found so far.
Sliced Cotechino with Truffle Oil and Garlic Mash
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 (about 500g) raw cotechino sausage (or use pre-cooked)
- 1kg floury potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 100ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbs truffle oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk, heated
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- If using raw cotechino, soak in cold water for 4 hours. Drain, prick skin and wrap in foil. Bring a pan of water to the boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, add sausage and cook for 2 1/2 hours (or 30-40 minutes for pre-cooked) or until tender and juices run clear when pierced. Remove from heat and stand in water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potato in a saucepan of cold, salted water. Bring to the boil, then simmer over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Place olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until soft and fragrant.
- Drain potatoes, then return to pan and mash until smooth. Beat garlic oil, truffle oil and milk into the potato with a wooden spoon, then season.
- Drain cotechino, slice thickly, then serve on mash with the rocket.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sliced Cotechino with Truffle Oil and Garlic Mash