Dorito Chicken Tenders Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Dorito Chicken Tenders" recipe we have found so far.
Dorito Chicken Tenders
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 Bag of Doritos any flavor (I used Nacho Cheese)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut chicken into strips (about 3/4″)
- Place crush Doritos until you have 1 1/2 cups of crushed Doritos.
- Whisk together egg & milk in a separate bowl.
- Dip each strip in the egg mixture and then into the Doritos mixture. Press the chips into the chicken making sure the whole strip is coated.
- Place on a foil lined pan and lightly spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with ranch or sour cream.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 430%
Vitamin C: 5.4%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Dorito Chicken Tenders