Best Easy Tater Tot Hotdish? Are you wondering how to prepare Easy Tater Tot Hotdish? Which Easy Tater Tot Hotdish recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Easy Tater Tot Hotdish.
Easy Tater Tot Hotdish Recipe Info
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 12
Ingredient tags: beef Cheddar cheese dry mustard garlic powder milk mushroom soup onion pepper salt sour cream Tater Tots vegetables fresh or frozen
More Chicken & Beef
Easy Tater Tot Hotdish Recipe
- 1 bag Tater Tots approx 32 oz
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cups mixed vegetables fresh or frozen
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef and onion over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- In a bowl mix together soup, milk, garlic powder, dry mustard, 1/2 cup of cheese, and salt and pepper. Set aside
- Layer beef, mixed vegetables, and tater tots and finally the remaining cheese.
- Pour sauce over top, cover and cook for about 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 1817%
Vitamin C: 9%