Turkish Tantuni Ingredients
- 4 tandoori lavash (flat bread) (sandwich bread can be used also)
- 400 grams beef fillet (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tea cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 tea spoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 tea cup water
- 1/4 bundle parsley (optional)
- 2 medium size tomatoes (optional)
- 1 onion (optional)
How to Prepare Turkish Tantuni
- Remove the excess fat of the meat. Cut the meat into thin slices. Add enough cold water to cover and boil until the water is absorbed.
- Heat the wok or pan on the stove. Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and add the boiled meat on it. Add the chili powder and mix. Add the water slowly and cook until the water evaporates.
- Place the cooked tantuni in lavash. Add chopped tomatoes, onions and parsley if desired. Enjoy it!
Tip: Tantuni is best with some hot pickled peppers next to it.