Vegan Fajitas Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Vegan Fajitas" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- garlic salt to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 medium small yellow squash, julienned
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, oregano, chili powder, garlic salt, salt, pepper and sugar. To the marinade add the zucchini, yellow squash, onion, green pepper and red pepper. Marinate vegetables in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, but not more than 24 hours.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the vegetables and saute until tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the corn and beans; increase the heat to high for 5 minutes, to brown vegetables.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 14.417.9 3 0 130 Full nutrition
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegan Fajitas