Vegan Speculoos Cookies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Vegan Speculoos Cookies" recipe we have found so far.
Vegan Speculoos Cookies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 100 g flour
- 50 g oats, ground
- 50 g almonds, ground
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp speculoos spice mix
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds ( + 2 tbsp cold water)
- 80 g agave syrup
- 120 g almond butter
- 60 ml plant-based milk
Speculoos Spice Mix
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground aniseed
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- Start by making a flax egg. Combine the ground flaxseed with cold water, stir and set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, oats, almonds, baking powder, speculoos spice mix, salt, orange zest) to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt the almond butter and agave syrup in the microwave or over medium heat. Then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add in the flax egg and plant-based milk and mix to form a dough. Using your hands might be easier here. Form a disc, wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F. Roll out the dough between parchment paper and cling film to about 1 cm thick. Cut out the cookies and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the speculoos cookies for ~10 minutes. Carefully watch them as they burn easily. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegan Speculoos Cookies (refined-sugar-free, oil-free)