Sizzled Sprouts with Pistachios & Pomegranate Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Sizzled Sprouts with Pistachios & Pomegranate" recipe we have found so far.
Sizzled Sprouts with Pistachios & Pomegranate
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Brussels sprouts halved
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- pomegranate molasses, to drizzle (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Put the sprouts in the pan, cut-side down, and leave them to fry for 10-15 mins, tossing occasionally. If they’re just lightly brown, carry on cooking for a further 5 mins until blistered.
- Scatter over the pistachios and stir-fry until toasted. Remove from the heat and stir through the pomegranate seeds. Season with salt and tip into a serving dish. Drizzle with a little pomegranate molasses, if you like.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sizzled sprouts with pistachios & pomegranate