Weight Loss Vegetable Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Weight Loss Vegetable Soup " recipe we have found so far.
Weight Loss Vegetable Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 4 cups chopped cabbage approx. 1/4 head of cabbage
- 1 cup green beans 1″ pieces
- 2 whole bell peppers chopped
- 1 can 28 oz low sodium diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon each thyme & basil
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
In a large pot cook onion & garlic over medium heat until slightly softened.
Add carrots, cabbage & green beans and cook an additional 5 minutes.
Stir in bell peppers, undrained tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, bay leaves and seasonings. Simmer 6-7 minutes.
Add in zucchini & broccoli. Simmer an additional 5 minutes or until softened.
Remove bay leaves before serving.
Vitamin A: 2320%
Vitamin C: 49.3%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Weight Loss Vegetable Soup