Vegan Banana Smoothie Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Vegan Banana Smoothie" recipe we have found so far.
Vegan Banana Smoothie
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 ripe banana (or frozen)
- ¼ cup ground rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Good Plants™ Almondmilk Probiotic Yogurt Alternative
- ½ cup of crushed ice (optional)
- Place banana, rolled oats, chia seeds (if using), almond milk, Good Plants™ almond milk probiotic yogurt alternative, and ice into the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Source: Aysegul Sanford
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Fool Proof Living