Bake Sweet Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Bake Sweet Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Bake Sweet Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 sweet potatoes, about 1 pound each (452g)
- Line a large sheet pan with foil.
- Clean and dry sweet potatoes.
- Individually wrap each sweet potato in foil.
- Place sweet potatoes on the sheet pan and transfer to the center rack of a cool oven.
- Heat oven to 375ºF (191ºC) and bake sweet potatoes for 1 hour.
- Flip potatoes over and bake until sweet potatoes pierce easily in the center with a knife, about 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the potato.
% Daily Value*
Sodium 71mg 3%
Potassium 438mg 13%
Carbohydrates 26g 9%
Fiber 3g 12%
Sugar 5g 6%
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 18445IU 369%
Vitamin C 3.1mg 4%
Calcium 39mg 4%
Iron 0.8mg 4%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bake Sweet Potatoes