Best Crispy Baked Potato Wedges? Are you wondering how to prepare Crispy Baked Potato Wedges? Which Crispy Baked Potato Wedges recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Crispy Baked Potato Wedges.
Crispy Baked Potato Wedges Recipe Info
Crispy Baked Potato Wedges Recipe
- 4 small russet potatoes skin on
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash potatoes and cut into wedges (depending on size, 8-10 wedges each)
- If time allows, soak potato wedges in cold water at least 30 minutes. Drain and dry very well with a kitchen towel or paper towels.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients until well coated.
- Place potatoes, skin side down, on a large baking pan and bake until tender and browned, about 45-50 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 49%
Vitamin C: 10%