- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups french-fried onions, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
1-Heat oven to 400ºF.
2-Arrange TATER TOTS in single layer in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min.
3-Meanwhile, brown meat in large skilled sprayed with cooking spray; drain. Return meat to skillet. Remove from heat. Add broccoli, tomatoes and 1-1/2 cups onions; mix well.
4-Whisk soup, milk and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Add to meat mixture; mix well. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Spoon over TATER TOTS. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
5-Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 29%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 35mg 12%
Sodium 800mg 35%
Total Carbohydrates 22g 8%
Dietary Fibers 3g 11%
Sugars 3g 6%
Protein 12g 24%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%