Beefy Baked Ravioli Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Beefy Baked Ravioli" recipe we have found so far.
Beefy Baked Ravioli
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until no longer pink. Drain grease, then stir in the spaghetti sauce and tomatoes.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of an 11×7 inch baking dish. Arrange 1/2 of the ravioli over the sauce. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 of the Monterey Jack cheese over the ravioli. Repeat layers, ending with the last of the sauce on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top before serving.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 23.830.6 30.5 100 746 Full nutrition
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Beefy Baked Ravioli