Butternut Squash Ravioli with Seared Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Butternut Squash Ravioli with Seared Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Seared Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated butternut squash ravioli
- 2 c. asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1 Chopped Garlic Clove
- Grated pecorino, for serving
- Cook butternut squash ravioli according to package directions, adding asparagus the last minute of cooking. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Meanwhile, season chicken breast with kosher salt and black pepper. Cook in olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet, partially covered, until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side; slice.
- Reduce heat to medium, add butter, and cook until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add shallot and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in sage and garlic. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Fold in ravioli, asparagus, and reserved cooking liquid. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve topped with sliced chicken and grated pecorino.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Countryliving