Best Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Best Homemade Pizza Pockets " recipe we have found so far.
Best Homemade Pizza Pockets
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 refrigerated tube of pizza crust
- 6 Tablespoons of pasta sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Approximately 12 pepperoni slices
- Sprinkle of oregano leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Open the tube of pizza crust and roll it flat on a piece of parchment paper or on a floured surface.
- Cut the pizza crust into 6 squares.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of pasta sauce, some mozzarella cheese and 2 pepperoni slices to half of each square.
- Fold over each square to make triangular pizza pockets. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Optional – Brush the top of each triangle with a small amount of oil. Sprinkle some dried oregano leaves on top then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 10 to 13 minutes until they are golden.
- Serve with a little bowl of pasta sauce for dipping.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on One Little Project