Best Best Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Best Homemade Pizza Pockets ? Which Best Homemade Pizza Pockets recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Best Homemade Pizza Pockets .
Best Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Best Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe
- 1 refrigerated tube of pizza crust
- 6 Tablespoons of pasta sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Approximately 12 pepperoni slices
- Sprinkle of oregano leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Open the tube of pizza crust and roll it flat on a piece of parchment paper or on a floured surface.
- Cut the pizza crust into 6 squares.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of pasta sauce, some mozzarella cheese and 2 pepperoni slices to half of each square.
- Fold over each square to make triangular pizza pockets. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Optional – Brush the top of each triangle with a small amount of oil. Sprinkle some dried oregano leaves on top then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 10 to 13 minutes until they are golden.
- Serve with a little bowl of pasta sauce for dipping.
More Pizza Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on One Little Project