Steak Kebabs on Grill Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Steak Kebabs on Grill " recipe we have found so far.
Steak Kebabs on Grill
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 (12-inch) metal skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Add the cubed sirloin steak to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well brown and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Life in the Lofthouese