Best Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops? Are you wondering how to prepare Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops? Which Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops.
Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe Info
Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pork chops on a plate and season both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Pulse croutons in a small food processor until they have a fine consistency; transfer to a shallow dish. Lightly beat eggs in a separate shallow dish. Dip pork chops into eggs, letting excess drip off. Coat chops in crouton breading and set on a plate. Mist chops with cooking spray.
- Spray basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and place chops inside, making sure to not overcrowd the fryer. You may have to do two batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip chops and mist again with cooking spray if there are dry or powdery areas. Cook 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining chops.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops