Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops" recipe we have found so far.
Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pork chops on a plate and season both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Pulse croutons in a small food processor until they have a fine consistency; transfer to a shallow dish. Lightly beat eggs in a separate shallow dish. Dip pork chops into eggs, letting excess drip off. Coat chops in crouton breading and set on a plate. Mist chops with cooking spray.
- Spray basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and place chops inside, making sure to not overcrowd the fryer. You may have to do two batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip chops and mist again with cooking spray if there are dry or powdery areas. Cook 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining chops.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops