Best Italian Breaded Pork Chops Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Italian Breaded Pork Chops? Which Italian Breaded Pork Chops recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Italian Breaded Pork Chops.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic, reserving for other uses.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Italian Breaded Pork Chops