Chai Spice "Cheesecake" Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chai Spice "Cheesecake"" recipe we have found so far.
Chai Spice "Cheesecake"
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient Tags: banana brown sugar candied ginger cardamom cinnamon cloves coconut oil Cornstarch extra-firm silken tofu fresh lemon juice ginger non-dairy milk raw cashews Sugar Vanilla Extract vegan graham crackers vegan whipped topping
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Stir together graham crackers and brown sugar in a small bowl, then drizzle with oil and stir. Add just enough milk to make crumbs stick together. Press very firmly into bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes. Keep oven at 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, blend cheesecake-batter ingredients in a blender until completely smooth and no bits of cashew remain, giving blender a rest every minute or so and scraping down sides with a rubber spatula. Batter should be completely smooth and not grainy: This takes about 1 minute with a high-powered blender (such as Vitamix) or about 5 minutes with a standard blender.
- Spray inside springform pan (above baked crust) with cooking spray. Pour in batter and jiggle to spread evenly over crust. Bake until top is lightly puffed and edges are golden, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature on a rack, about 1 hour. Chill, covered, at least 3 hours or, even better, overnight.
- Slice cake with a thin, sharp knife dipped in water. Dollop each slice with whipped topping, dust with cinnamon, and sprinkle with candied ginger.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 31 %
Cholesterol: 0 %
Sodium: 9 %
Potassium: 6 %
Total Carbohydrates: 18 %
Dietary Fiber: 7 %
Protein: 12 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chai Spice "Cheesecake"