Whiskey and Rye Cookies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Whiskey and Rye Cookies" recipe we have found so far.
Whiskey and Rye Cookies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 150g granulated sugar
- 150g firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ tablespoons whiskey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 280 grams all-purpose flour
- 75 grams rye flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 225g chopped milk chocolate
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars at medium speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in whiskey and vanilla bean paste.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating just until combined. Beat in chopped chocolate. Using a 3-tablespoon spring-loaded scoop, scoop dough (about 47 grams each), and place on prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line 4 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place chilled dough at least 3 inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake until golden, about 10 minutes. Let cool on pans for 3 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Whiskey and Rye Cookies