Ba'corn Cheese Corn Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Ba'corn Cheese Corn" recipe we have found so far.
Ba'corn Cheese Corn
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cook bacon in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until almost crisp and fat is rendered, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Drain frozen corn thoroughly in a colander. Add 1/2 of the corn to the skillet with the bacon. Cook and stir until kernels just start to turn golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, green onions, and jalapenos; cook until vegetables start to soften and sweeten up, 3 to 4 minutes. Tilt pan to drain off some of the fat, using a paper towel to soak it up.
- Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Pour in cream; stir and bring to a boil. Stir in the remaining corn until heated through. Turn off the heat and add about 2/3 of the mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese. Stir to combine. Top corn with remaining cheese and a sprinkle of cayenne.
- Broil until heated through and top is browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 26 %
Cholesterol: 18 %
Sodium: 12 %
Potassium: 9 %
Total Carbohydrates: 7 %
Dietary Fiber: 11 %
Protein: 21 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Ba'corn Cheese Corn