Creamy Lemon Dill Shrimp Recipe Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Creamy Lemon Dill Shrimp Recipe" recipe we have found so far.
Creamy Lemon Dill Shrimp Recipe
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1.5-2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and de-veined tails removed if desired
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream OR half and half mixed with 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- cracked black pepper to taste
Rinse shrimp with cold water and pat very dry with paper towels. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet.
Add shrimp to pan and saute 4-6 minutes over medium-high heat until opaque. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the pan. Once melted, stir in garlic for one minute until fragrant.
Whisk in chicken broth, then gradually whisk in heavy cream. One sauce is thickened and creamy, reduce heat to low and stir in lemon juice.
Return shrimp to the pan, toss to coat in the sauce. Stir in dill and garnish with cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Creamy Lemon Dill Shrimp