Best Addictive Sesame Chicken? Are you wondering how to prepare Addictive Sesame Chicken? Which Addictive Sesame Chicken recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Addictive Sesame Chicken.
Addictive Sesame Chicken Recipe Info
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Cuisine: Asian Chinese
Ingredient Tags: baking powder baking soda boneless chicken breast halves canola oil chicken broth clove garlic Cornstarch red chile paste sesame oil Soy Sauce toasted sesame seeds water white sugar white vinegar
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Addictive Sesame Chicken Recipe
- Combine the 2 tablespoons soy sauce, the dry sherry, dash of sesame oil, flour, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, baking powder, baking soda, and canola oil in a large bowl. Mix well; stir in the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the 1/2 cup water, chicken broth, vinegar, 1/4 cup cornstarch, sugar, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, red chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Turn heat to low and keep warm, stirring occasionally.
- Fry the marinated chicken in batches until cooked through and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer the chicken to a large platter, top with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 745 calories
Exchange Other Carbs:
Vitamin A Iu:
More Chicken & Beef
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Addictive Sesame Chicken