Crock Pot Ham Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Crock Pot Ham" recipe we have found so far.
Crock Pot Ham
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8-10 lb spiral cut ham (fully cooked)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Melt apple jelly and whisk together remaining glaze ingredients.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar in the bottom of a 6-7 qt slow cooker.
Add ham and pour glaze overtop ensuring you separate the layers of ham and brush with glaze.
Cover slow cooker (see note), add rosemary sprigs and cook on low 4-5 hours.
Saturated Fat: 21g
Vitamin A: 5%
Vitamin C: 1.6%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Crock Pot Ham