- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups ground ham or very finely diced ham
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook onion in butter for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Cool completely.
Combine all loaf ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Place on a parchment lined pan and form into an 8″x4″ loaf. Bake for 1 hour or until the inside of the loaf reaches 160°F.
Combine topping ingredients and spread over the top of the loaf during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Rest 5-7 minutes before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 8g
Vitamin A: 162%
Vitamin C: 2%