Best Glazed Ham Loaf? Are you wondering how to prepare Glazed Ham Loaf? Which Glazed Ham Loaf recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Glazed Ham Loaf.
Glazed Ham Loaf Recipe Info
Total Time: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 6
Ingredient tags: bread crumbs brown sugar butter dijon mustard egg finely diced ham ground black pepper ground ham ground pork milk onion vinegar
Glazed Ham Loaf Recipe
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups ground ham or very finely diced ham
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook onion in butter for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Cool completely.
Combine all loaf ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Place on a parchment lined pan and form into an 8″x4″ loaf. Bake for 1 hour or until the inside of the loaf reaches 160°F.
- Combine topping ingredients and spread over the top of the loaf during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Rest 5-7 minutes before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 8g
Vitamin A: 162%
Vitamin C: 2%