- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 medium onions diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper diced
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 oz pasta sauce jarred or canned
- 28 oz diced tomatoes canned, do not drain
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz mushrooms canned, do not drain
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- 3 cups pasta shells uncooked
Brown ground beef, onions and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
Add ground beef mixture to CrockPot. Add all remaining ingredients except the uncooked shells.
Cook on High for 2 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
Prepare shells al dente according to package directions. Drain well and stir into meat sauce. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes to heat through.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 875IU
Vitamin C: 34.8mg